How to Browse
We have tried to design this website with an intuitive navigation system in mind.
- The main page of the site is the Home Page. It gives an overview of the site's purpose and main subjects discussed in it.
- On the left-hand side you can see each section. It shows the titles of each section, ex. Rainforests & Animals and links to each section's category pages.
- Each section covers a further number of topics related to this particular section. The section itself will lead you gently to the links to each sub-section covered within this particular section.
- You will be able to see a menu for each section in the right-hand column of each page. This menu presents all the links to every sub-section that is contained within each section.
- Featured Articles are either new featured articles, or the older ones that we think deserve special attention.
- You can use a Google search bar at the top or bottom of every page to find what you need.
- Easy Find section will further help you find specific information within our website.
- You can use the Sitemap One and Sitemap Two pages to see the structure of the site with the links to its every single page - the "big picture".
- Our Partners section provides you with with links to other top quality websites whose content complements our site's content. It also features some actual articles written by our partners. This section is there to enhance your experience of our site!
- You can also read more about the use of information from our website, as well as an introduction about the author, in the footer of each page.